Customer Service Point - Need of Mini Bank in Financial Inclusion
There was large population who were still unbanked even after 60 yrs of independence, Nationalised banks were unable to provide banking support to large population due to various reasons, it was huge task and cost involved for opening bank in every parts of country along with Manpower. It would take endless time to provide banks services to all, particularly in rural area.
Government Initiative: With an objective to spread the digital services, it was decided to involve private operators to provide banking services to unbanked population in the form of financial Inclusion. The concept of Customer Service point or Gharak Sewa Kendra was born in India to open mini Branch with the help of Business correspondent even at remote location.
Work of Business Correspondent:
1. Identify places and manpower of opening mini branch that can work as Customer Service point, provide technical support to them.
2. Provide training to Customer service Points, arrange needed facilities and promotion.
3. Open banks accounts for, loans and other banking at their door step
4. Encourage accounts holders for regular saving and keep them update about government schemes.
5. Distribute government pension, NAREGA, in effective way by timely payment of dues to large population.
6. Save poor farmers from lender who were giving loan at high interest rates and if unable to pay then take their land in case on non payment.
Top Service provider of “Kiosk banking”: we in collaboration with multiple service providers, and banks particularly State bank of India, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda are appointing CSP all over India. We provides best services to all those interested to apply SBI, BOB and BOI, PNB, Allahabad bank, we also provide hardware and Software support to run this business affectively, one need to contact us to get services.
Role and Benefits Joining through our Company: To apply for CSP there is lots of efforts and training required so, our company helps in applying CSP even if our staffs is not viable by providing guidance and documents support. We act as mediators between BC and Banks.